The Second Workshop on Latent Dynamics (LD-2)
We are pleased to announce the Second Workshop on Latent Dynamics (LD-2) in June 2011.
- Date: Jun 22 (Wed), 2011, 9:00-18:00
- Venue: Seminar Room A&D (3rd floor on No.6 Building of School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo)
- Map (in Japanese)
- This workshop is held in conjunction with the 5th IBISML Meeting
- Contact: email@example.com
- Pre-registration is not needed to attend the Workshop. The registration fee is free.
- See here for details.
- Kenji Yamanishi (University of Tokyo)
- Yukio Ohsawa (University of Tokyo)
- Naonori Ueda (NTT Communication Science Laboratories)
- Takashi Washio (Osaka University)
- Tsuyoshi Ide (IBM Research – Tokyo)
Call for “Impromptu” talks
In LD-2, we solicit “impromptu” talks from authors who are interested in the concept of latent dynamics. We will NOT limit our scope to the data mining area but welcome any field of research including service sciences/engineering and cognitive sciences. We request authors to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by
23:50 JST on Jun 6 (Fri), 2011.
- Author name
See the Japanese page.
The workshop proceedings (a collection of extended abstracts) will be published online on this Web site. Also, we are planning to make presentation slides of the talks available after the Workshop.
Submitting your manuscript
- Language: English or Japanese
- Format: Each submitted paper must be either in the pdf or MS Word format. Please follow the samples below:
- Submission: Please email your paper to email@example.com as an attached file.
23:59 JST, Jun 19 (Sun), 2011
- This is a firm deadline. Papers submitted to after this deadline will not be included in the Proceedings.
Latent Dynamics Workshop
Last update: May 2011