We are pleased to announce the Third Workshop on Latent Dynamics (LD-3) in June 2012.
- Date: Sep 24 (Mon), 2012,
- Venue: Seminar Room A&D (3rd floor on No.6 Building of School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo)
- Map (in Japanese)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-registration is not needed to attend the Workshop. The registration fee is free.
- To be announced
- Kenji Yamanishi (University of Tokyo)
- Yukio Ohsawa (University of Tokyo)
- Naonori Ueda (NTT Communication Science Laboratories)
- Takashi Washio (Osaka University)
- Tsuyoshi Ide (IBM Research – Tokyo)
Call for general talks
We solicit general talks from authors who share interests in the concept of latent dynamics. We will NOT limit our scope to data mining but welcome any field of research including service science/engineering and cognitive sciences. We request authors to send the following information to email@example.com . More details will be announced later.
- Author name
See the Japanese page.
The workshop proceedings (a collection of extended abstracts) will be published online on this Web site. Also, we are planning to make presentation slides of the talks available after the Workshop.
Submitting your manuscript
- Language: English or Japanese
- Format: Each submitted paper must be either in the pdf or MS Word format. Please follow the samples below:
- Submission: Please email your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached file.
- Deadline: Sept. 20, 23:59JST
Latent Dynamics Workshop
Last update: Aug 2012